Interested in Joining?
Apply to the TECC Lab!
- One Year Commitment
- Attend a weekly lab meeting
- Must be enrolled as a student throughout the year (minus the summer)
- Ask questions when you're not sure
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor with others in the lab and with anyone you interact with while doing research
- No minimum GPA requirement, but your transcript must show improvement over time
- Minimum commitment of 5 hours in lab a week (does not include lab meeting)
Benefits of Research Experience
- Learn valuable research skills
- Prepare for graduate school
- Receive peer and faculty mentoring
- Present at confereces
- Valuable experience for job applications